2nd Virtual Transnational Project Meeting of INTERACT
The meeting was organised virtually due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions.
Venue: Virtual (Potenza, Italy)
Hosting Organisation:: Youth Europe Service (YES)
Participants: (7 partners)
The purpose of this 5th Online Transnational Project Meeting was to:
- Establish the guidelines for the overall project management and communication
- Progress status of the bilateral agreements
- Review dissemination strategy and publication frequency
- Progress status of translations: Brochure, Newsletter and website (Deadline to be established)
- Progress status on the Intellectual Outputs (Deadline to be established)
Project Management and Implementation: Produce a revised project timetable, incorporating the revised dates of all TPMs as well as C1, and submit to the NA for approval. (Deadline 14/10/2021).
- Discuss the organisation of the upcoming Joint Staff Training Event, scheduled for January 2022 in Poznan, Poland.
We will keep you updated in due course. In the meantime, if you have any questions please drop us a line at email@example.com or for more information about the project (INTERACT) please visit the site and follow us on Facebook.